Fee Schedule & Policy:
Document transaction and management fees will apply. Please contact our office for current pricing schedule.
Document transaction fees apply to the following:
- Domestic Airline Tickets
- International Airline tickets
- Exchanges (changes) to domestic and international airline tickets
- Mileage tickets
- Voided tickets
- Refunds in some cases requiring extensive measures
- Rail tickets
- Car service
- Seat assignments that require a seperate airline charge
- Shipping of paper documents
- Additional trip planning fees apply for complex travel arrangements and special services
Documentation required for travel:
- All travel arrangements must be in the exact, entire, legal name of the passenger. Names on tickets/documents must exactly match the government issued form of identification required for travel.
- Passports required for international travel must be valid six (6) months past your return date.
- A visa may be required for your journey, check with the consulate of the destination country/countries you are traveling to, and transiting through.
- It is the passenger’s responsibility to obtain and carry all proper documentation required for travel. Please advise immediately if anything requires correction on your tickets/documents, as name changes are usually not allowed, and date changes can be costly.
Unless otherwise specified all rates shown on this site are per person in U.S. Dollars. Fares and availability are subject to change until paid in full.
- Most tickets are non-refundable from the point of purchase.
- All agency fees are non-refundable.
- Most tours, packages and cruises are completely non-refundable for any reason.
- Any refunds are at the sole discretion and subject to the policies of the suppliers.
- Trip Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended.
We are glad to help you with changes to your trip. However, revisions may not be possible based on the cancellation/change policies of your trip components. Fare difference, change fees, and agency fees apply.
We highly recommend Travel Insurance to all travelers.
Plans help protect your trip and your investment from unexpected circumstances that are covered by the policy. Coverage often includes baggage delay, trip interruption, medical while traveling, and medivac to be flown to a hospital for covered reasons. Cancel for any reason insurance is available in some states when purchasing within a specific timeline and covering all non-refundable components of your trip. Call for complete details and rates.
Insurance is always non-refundable.
- Most airlines charge a fee for baggage/excess baggage. Please see the website of the airline you are flying on for baggage limitations/size/cost pertaining to each flight.
- Many airlines are charging for advance seat assignments. Seat assignments are usually complimentary at check-in.
- Extra charges such as these are usually non-refundable and non-transferrable to another flight.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. However, not all vendors accept all cards.
Personal and cashier’s checks are accepted on a case by case basis.
- All applicable documents including tickets, itineraries, and other necessary details will be sent approximately two to four weeks prior to departure.
- Please check all itineraries and documents immediately and advise of anything that is incorrect, as changes may not be possible later on.
- North Travel cannot be held responsible for mistakes after the client has seen/accepted the itinerary.
Notice of overbooking of flights/hotels:
- A person may be denied boarding due to an overbooked flight, and may be entitled to compensation by the airline.
- Hotels may ‘walk’ guests to a different hotel, during times of high occupancy, when the hotel has oversold rooms.
North Travel Service of Seattle, Washington and/or its agents act only in the capacity of agent for participants in all matters pertaining to accommodations, activities, and transportation whether by airplane, ship, railroad, bus, automobile or any other means of conveyance and shall not be liable for any injury, accident, damage, loss, delay or irregularity occasioned by neglect or default of any company or person engaged in conveyance of passengers, housing of participants or supplying of services in conjunction with North Travel packages. North Travel reserves the right to withdraw a package, to make changes in the published itineraries, or to refuse to accept or retain any person as a participant at any time, whenever in their judgment conditions warrant, or if changes are necessary for the convenience, comfort or safety of the participants. Neither North Travel and/or its agents are to be held responsible for the closing of access routes to or from resorts due to weather conditions or for weather which may close down resort operations nor are they to be held liable for any additional expense, consequence or inconvenience resulting from the above conditions. North Travel will not be liable for a payment of refund for unused housing, meals, or activities occasioned by a late arrival, sickness or injury. All North Travel prices are based on tariffs in effect at the time of publication of sales and web literature, and are subject to reconfirmation when final payments are made.
STATE OF WASHINGTON SELLERS OF TRAVEL LAW
North Travel – Registration: 578 038 355
Pursuant to current state law, a number of details have been presented to you on invoices, travel documents and marketing materials. They include our registration number, complete cancellation, deposit and payment policies, complete package inclusions, suppliers used such as transportation companies, specific hotels and resorts. We have made a conscious effort to be as clear as possible and comply completely with state law. If you are unclear with any portion or detail of your trip, please call us. If you would like further details regarding the sellers of travel law, contact the Washington State Department of Licensing: (360) 586-0396.
This statement is required by the state: If transportation or other services are cancelled by the seller of travel (North Travel), all sums paid to the seller of travel for services not performed in accordance with the contract between the seller of travel and the purchaser will be refunded within thirty days of receiving the funds from the vendor with whom the services were arranged, or if the funds were not sent to the vendor, the funds shall be returned within fourteen days after cancellation by the seller of travel to the purchaser unless the purchaser requests the seller of travel to apply the money to another travel product and/or date.